One hundred and thirty eight million
1) The number of taxpayers in the USA.
2) The number of pounds that Eddie Stobbart sold the best known haulage company in the UK for in 2007.
3) The number of Sony Playstation 2 consoles sold worldwide.
4) The number of dollars that Jeff Bezos CEO of Amazon has just sold a million shares in the company for.
5) The number of pounds that Portsmouth FC are in debt.
Portsmouth’s average attendance at home matches is 16,497.
Some people are waking up and smelling the coffee about the economy and what it means for fitba’. Others are carrying on with similar abandon to previous seasons.
In these tough economic times, how many fans will see attendance at football, or the £50 a month to Sky, as a luxury they can do without?
Filed under: Football | Tagged: 138000000, debt, portsmouth, recession | 11 Comments »